Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In Michigan.... Finally

Last week we finally made the move from VA to MI and let me tell you I am sooooo glad to be home. I have spent the past week catching up with family and old friends. I took Jesse to put flowers on my moms grave on Sunday for Mother's Day. I really needed to do that.

I've gotten to spend some time with my younger brother Sean and let me just say I am so proud of the man he has become. Jesse just adores his Uncle Sean and I think the feeling is pretty mutual. Jesse and I also have a new morning routine. During the weekdays my best friend Kristy stops by for coffee.

I had a meeting with the school about Jesse and am proud to say that there is a good possibility that Jesse will be in a General Education classroom because of how well he's doing. I'm so proud of my little man. He is making such great progress in all areas. I'm especially proud of his manners. He can be the most polite little guy ever. He is also talking up a storm these days and I love it!!!! I'm so excited to see how much more progress he will make now that we are here in Michigan and our stress levels are lower than they were in Virginia.

Anyway, it's getting late so I'm going to sign off for tonight.

No comments: