Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update on deployment and Jesse

We are a little over 1 month into this deployment now. 39 days to be exact. Jesse has finally relized this isn't just a short time with daddy being gone. He's had his days that he's been real fussy and ticked off and spends the day screaming for his daddy, but Signing Time gets him to calm down. Once I put on his favorite Rachel, he stops screaming and starts signing and singing along with the Signing Time theme. Rachel is such a blessing in this house during this deployment. I think I would go crazy if it wasn't for Signing Time. I have tried everything to keep Jesse busy, but nothing works except Signing Time.

Jesse is doing great in school. He came home from school on Friday with the most adorable pumpkin hat that he made in school. I'm trying to plan his class Halloween party right now. If anyone has any good suggestions for a preschool Halloween party I would greatly appreciate it. How could I have thought it would be a good idea to volunteer as class mom?LOL I've got so much other stuff on my mind right now that I don't feel I can put 100% into being class mom. Oh well, I'll figure something out to make it great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute, hat!

My name is Sarah said...

I love your pumpkin hat. You look so cute.

Unknown said...

awwwwwww what a cute hat..