Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jesse and his ABC's

Jesse is learning his abc's and let me tell you it is so adorable. He is saying A then says apples, then he says B babies, c cat, d doggie, and e elmo. He is just so darn cute. He's also saying I luh oooo.

Nascar season is back and anyone that knows me knows all to well that I am a die hard nascar fan. When I was pregnant I was at the Daytona 500 when Jeff Gordon took the checkered flag and Jesse totally kicked me. I thought wow my son is a nascar fan already. Well it's proving true. All week since it's been Race Week he has been glued to the practices, qualifying, and anything else that has to do with the cars going around the track. I can't wait to take him to his first race.

Well, it's time to get Jesse some lunch so off I go.

No comments: