Sunday, October 25, 2009

Potty Training

We've been putting Jesse on the potty off and on for months and nothing. We've sat him on the potty with a sippy cup of juice or milk and nothing. I have always joked that we could let him run around naked and he wouldn't pee unless he was in a diaper or the bathtub. Jesse surprised me while Tony was deployed and went potty once, but nothing since then........ until tonight. I had just gotten bath water run for Jesse and I put him on the potty for a few minutes. After a few minutes I heard it.... yep Jesse totally went number 1. I am so proud of him. He is growing up more and more every day. He's helping me around the house with taking care of dirty diapers and picking up toys. Anyway, I know I've been bad at updating so I thought tonight's accomplishment was good cause for one so here ya are. Now, it's off to let the dog out and get a lunch box ready for Jesse in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a perfect resource that you are supplying and you also give it away for totally free. I appreciate seeing internet sites that realize the value of offering a prime resource for zero cost. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!