Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Today I'm thankful for swallow studies that show there is nothing wrong with Jesse and for my wonderful sailor who although isn't home has still made it a point to call and email as much as he can. I'm also thankful for the most important man in my life who has brought me more joy than anyone could possibly imagine. Of course I'm talking about Jesse. He has been such a blessing to us and we cherish every moment with him. I'm also thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I honestly think I am the luckiest girl around because I have the greatest friends. I especially need to thank Jen who has been my voice of reason through this deployment and all the crap I've had to deal with since it started.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: